Just bought Apple TV and a 1TB Time Capsule.
Installed Boxee, works fine.
Except, I can’t connect Boxee to the Time Capsule hard-drive
I do the following:
1. Boxee > Settings > Media Sources > Network Sources > Add new share
2. I get the error message ”Error 2: share not available”
3. Click OK, and then the button “Manually Enter IP / Name…” appears
4. I add the IP for my Time Machine, a randomly username and my Time Capsule password
5. Hit login, and gets access to browse my Time Capsule! I’m in!
6. Select correct share and tick of “Video” option.
7. Select “Add” button
I then get the “Media source successfully added” in top right corner.
Followed by the error message ”Error 2: share not available”
Why is this happening?
During this operation imp inside the Time Capsule hard-drive, browsing.
But it fails when I add it at the end.