title says it all - http://bit.ly/boxeeremote
- the boxee remote app has two modes: Gesture and Buttons
- in the Gesture mode you need to hold down your thumb and move it around in order to navigate.
- clicking on the boxee logo acts as Select/Play/Pause
- dragging the boxee logo to the edges of the screen will act as a continuous up/down/left/right
- clicking in an input field will open up the iPhone Qwerty keyboard and will enable you to easily enter text
- the app works over WiFi, so make sure the WiFi on your iPhone is turned on
- make sure you are running a recent boxee client version (http://app.boxee.tv/download). you can check your current version via boxee Settings > General.
- under boxee Settings > Network > Servers, make sure the Web Server is enabled on port 8800.