That link works for me with Chrome and IE. I used to host most of the old Boxee Firmwares but when I changed hosting companies for the domain I used for all my online download content, I never set it up with the domain after I transferred it to them. And wiped out all the download firmwares for dozens of devices I had been hosting for the last six years or so.
Boxee Box 1, 2 & 3(Boxee+ v1.4.6), PCs(v22.214.171.12496) Boxee TV(v126.96.36.19981)
Server 1: HP MSS WHS (41TB) (NFS/SMB)
Server 2: unRAID1 (35TB) (SMB)
Server 3: unRAID2 (41TB) (SMB)
Server 4: TiVo Desktop (6TB RAID 5) (SMB)
NAS 1: Intel SS4200-E (4TB RAID 5) (NFS/SMB)
NAS 2: Dlink DNS-321 (1TB RAID 1) (SMB)