Seems to be a common problem.
Here is what I have:
1. Boxee Box finds computer and plays movies no problem.
2. Bonjour service is running on server computer and computer can find Boxee through Bonjour browser in IE and a seperate Bonjour Browser and it finds _boxee_mediamgr._tcp.
3. Boxee Media Manager installed and seems to be working (finds my movies etc)
4. Ipad 1 has latest Boxee app and loads (plays videos on first page) but under My Media there is just the Install instructions from first run. Tried rebooting everything at least once.
5. Installed Discovery Bonjour browser on iPad and it just keeps scanning, doesn't find anything.
I have tried running it with the firewall off as well and no luck.
Router is a D-Link DIR-655 (B1) with boxee having a direct ethernet connection and iPad obiously a wireless to same router.
iPad is an iPad 1 running iOS 5.01
Anybody have any ideas ???