AppleTV Launcher 0.9:
AppleTV Launcher 2.3 with "Multifinder":This is an update to Launcher 0.8 which launches XBMC/Boxee under the Frontrow plugin interface.
1) Launcher 0.9 finally got 2.3 support thanks to Nito!!
2) XBMC's HDMI-disconnect issues are resolved, through an entry in
~/Library/Application\ Support/XBMC/userdata/advancedsettings.xml. The
update should(!) add that entry.
None at present.
How to Install:This version replaces booting into the standard Finder.app (frontrow) with a Multifinder that handles application switching between XBMC/Boxee and Frontrow. The only side effect is going back to Frontrow takes longer than previous as Frontrow is starting up from scratch.
1) Fixes inability to change the display resolution under Frontrow
2) Fixes problems with other plugins launching apps (e.g. NitoTV).
1) No WLAN support if directly booted into XBMC/Boxee
2) No support of paired remotes and remotes added through AppleTV's
For the thrill seekers: ssh in and
defaults write com.teamxbmc.xbmclauncher XBMCExpertMode 1
then into XBMC and back to frontrow. Launcher will now have an additional menu entry in settings. This toggles the default boot application... Now you can boot directly into XBMC/Boxee. Quitting XBMC/Boxee in this mode will return back to frontrow.
1) Check the Launcher update menu entry and update or 2) download from http://atv-xbmc-launcher.googlecode.com and manually install.