June 27th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Tv shows partially showing up
Hello Friends (taken from show I am referring to),
My daughter is hypnotized by Yo Gabba Gabba. She will stop from an all out run when she hears "Hello Friends" come on.
Anyhow My listing is fine for season 1 they all show up correctly. Season 2 is hit and miss and season 3 is not there at all. They are all named the same format Yo Gabba Gabba S00E00 ep name (examples Eat, Sleep, Play). I have tried naming them Yo.Gabba.Gabba.S00E00. ,YoGabbaGabba S00E00, Yo Gabba Gabba 00 (00 being the show number 1 through 61). Yo Gabba Gabba Season 0 Episode 0 I have tried all the above with and without ep name. All to no avail best I can get is what i have now. I see all 61 episodes on IMDB is that is what is used to scrape from? Any suggestions on how I can get them to all show in the Shows folder?
June 27th, 2011, 02:44 PM
I'm not sure if this is still happening, but sometimes Boxee pulls from TheTVDb as well as IMDB. Try using its episode listing and series name.
Video encoding guide for compatibility\maximum quality
Router: Netgear WNR3500L with latest Toastman Tomato Firmware
Server: Core 2 Duo E6700 (2.67Ghz), Geforce 9550GS, 3GB RAM, Server 2008 R2, Wired Ethernet
Boxee Box latest firmware, Wired Ethernet
Secondary HTPC (Garage): Athlon X2 3800+ (2Ghz), Geforce 9500GT, 2GB RAM, Win 7 x64, 802.11n, Boxee 0.9.23.15885
Main Workstation: Core 2 Quad Q9300 (2.5Ghz), BFG Geforce GTX 260 Core 216 OC, 4GB RAM, Win 7 x64, 802.11n, Boxee 0.9.23.15885
June 27th, 2011, 02:47 PM
What happens when you manually try to identify one or two of them?
June 27th, 2011, 03:02 PM
I am reading about nfo files now so might try that when I get home. It has been a while since i tried messing with getting it sorted out so I don't remember what it did when I tried manually identify them. This issue came up since the latest update sent my box into a logging in loop and I had to factory reset so Now I am re installing my shows and want to do it cleaner this time. I also seem to be having issues with some Twilight Zone coming up as newer (80 or 90s) versions rather than originals and as I recall that took me forever to get sorted out which is probably why I never did it for the others (Yo Gabba Gabba). After a bit more digging I am going to try running some of the renamers and some nfo generators and see how that works.
June 27th, 2011, 04:06 PM
I definitely wouldn't suggest manually identifying everything because the need to factory reset comes up a little too often I was just curious to see if it gave an error message or something.
I use NFO files for anything that it can't identify or that it identifies wrong. Getting the library right can be a PITA because it is inconsistent with things it gets right and wrong. I reset last week and all of my Adventures of Superman that had all indentified previously are now sitting as unindentified. I also find that one box may scan a file correctly and the second box gets it wrong.