New firmware is available or you can manually update it from here http://boxee.zendesk.com/entries/328...boxee-software
New Features / Enhancements
- Support for iPhone remote to move the mouse in browser.
- Thumbnails that were stored on users storage were sometimes deleted.
- File path was not shown before playing local media file in some language settings.
- Pushing "Back" button on the “Identify Screen” (if there is an .nfo file), skips ahead instead of canceling.
- Volume control was slow to respond in some occasions.
- French preferred audio language ignored when playing .mkv files.
- Invalid .nfo files cause Boxee to use the details from the last valid .nfo file.
- Boxee does not play Dolby Digital 5.1 or DTS sound through some receivers connected through HDMI.
- Several small localization bugs.
- Audio drops on mkv files with FLAC audio.
- Ejecting devices shows the device multiple times in the eject dialog.
- While in browser, focus on a widget causes the keyboard to be disabled in an HTML page.
- Favorite apps not appearing some times.
- No audio passthrough when using the TV to pass audio via optical cable.
- Various fixes with playback of Adobe Flash videos with graphics overlay.
- Some wireless networks were marked as secure during configuration while they were in fact open.
- Settings > Devices > Pairing Devices is currently a non functional place holder; functionality will be implemented in the near future.