Boxee beta 0.9.23.15885 on Win7 x64, Athlon64 3700+
1. Random dropouts, skips, pops, clicks and loops unrelated to wireless signal quality or bandwidth. Playback also occasionally stops completely and I have to do pause/play to resume it.
2. UI always returns to one of the first songs in the list and I have to scroll forward through my entire playlist to see what's currently playing and/or to give thumbs-up or thumbs-down.
3. Thumbs-up info isn't saved, I can go back through my list and it's still empty, but it's there the next time I log in.
4. Hitting the right-arrow remote button in visualization mode surprisingly skips to the next track, but does this nowhere else in the UI. This is what the "Skip Next" button is for. Inconsistent, confusing and irritating when you skip your favorite track thinking you would be turning up the volume.
5. Hitting the Stop button on the remote while Pandora is playing actually hangs Boxee in a repeating audio loop more often than it actually stops play. I think this may be related to the computer going into and coming out of sleep mode while Boxee is running.
6. When exiting Boxee back to Media Center, all mapped drives are no longer available. Have to log off/back on to remap and restore them.