Public beta is currently open.
I've had a bit of free time recently so I decided to get back into coding a Subsonic app for Boxee. It's coming along much quicker than I expected. So I wanted to post my progress and get some potential testers. PM me if you're interested in testing. I plan to give private access to my repository in the next week.
If you're not familiar with Subsonic, you really should check it out - http://www.subsonic.org
Currently completed items:
- Login to multiple servers (local and remote)
- Browse Media folders and playlists
- Addressed music library bug allowing you to access subfolders
- Stream audio content
- Enable bitrate limiting
- Implement now playing list within SUB-BOX
- Implement Subsonic search
- Delete playlists from subsonic server
- Hijack Common_Now_Playing button
- Support Lyric lookup
- Save playlists to subsonic server
- Stream video - maybe