Sorry guys a hosting issue indeed, more details here:
Host the binaries at google code and point to them there from your website
Note: This is a users' community forum. For official support, submit a Support Request.
You can also find out how to Get Help or read the Boxee TV and Boxee Box Documentation.
SageTV Server 7.1.x w/Gemstone and Plex Home Theater v0.9.9.7.146 w/PlexPass
HD-PVR w/v1.5.6 drivers / Hauppauge IR blaster / FiOS Extreme HD / Motorola QIP6200 / SPDIF+720p Fixed Output
on HP Media Center 8400F (Phenom 9500 QuadCore 2.2GHz, nVidia GeForce 8500 GT)
via Olevia 247TFHD/Onyko TX-SR606/Harmony 550/HP MediaSmart EX490 WHS w/12TB
Plex Media Server v0.9.7.22 on HP Touchsmart 600-1105xt
Sonos Play:3, Connect / Simple.TV / Roku 2 XS+Plex / iPhone 5 / iPad 2
"Some people just aren't happy unless they're disappointed or angry."
Sign up and vote for the issue in Jira... http://jira.boxee.tv/browse/BOXEE-10945
I tried to use the BartsideeTV app today on my Boxee Box for the first time in a long time. The app starts but it gets stuck in an infinite loading loop when trying to load the modules. If I try to quit the app my boxee box freezes. I've tried to emove the app and reinstalling it but the problem is still there even with the beta version of the app.
Last edited by lartomar2002; July 29th, 2012 at 02:51 PM.
Cpu: intel core i3 2.93Ghz DDR3 SDRAM 6 Gb Ram
OS: Windows 7 64 Bit
Router: Netgear WNR 2000
Network: Wired 100Mbps
Dlna Devices: Boxee Box v1.5, PS 3 160gb v3.56, WDTV Live HD
Bose V35 HTS
ISP: RoadRunner DL 20Mbps UL 2.0Mbps
Nothing left in my right brain! Nothing right in my left brain!
OK weird, now the beta seems to be working fine. Anyway, here's what I did. I enabled error logging to send Bart my error log. Went to the Repository under Apps and noticed two versions: Bartsidee TV and Bartsidee Beta. Ran the beta instead of the regular one, and it worked.
I guess I've just been using the regular one all along. But until I removed it from my favorites, didn't have any incentive to try the beta version. Hope that helps someone else.
The quickest solution now is to restart the box in support mode and reset to factory defaults. This will whipe the file and you should be able to open the application again.
I just pushed a new update so that everybody can use the app again, the update has also some minor changes in the code to prevent db corruption again.