Hey Guys, hoping for some help. I am running the most current version of boxee box firmware (which I was hoping would solve this issue). With out fail the boxee box will drop my wireless connection to my WHS every 15 mins or so during video playback. I continue to get this error intermittently " Loading error - Could not access file, directory or device. " This is extremely frustrating, is anyone else having this issue and if so were you able to fix it? At first I thought this might be a MAC issue as I had SMB network shares on my macbook and had this problem, I have switched to a HP MediaSmart server running windows home server OS with SMB and continue to get this error.
- Running Current boxee Software
- WHS V3 - HP MediaSmart ex490
- Belkin wireless N+ Router
- I can see my shares and Boxee Box has no issue scraping the data.
- I have two WDTV Live's in the house which do not have connection issues to the same shares.
- Not a HD Spindown issue.
- Tried Fatory reset just in case, same thing.
Out of ideas and would love some input. Thanks in advance.