I feel like I've been duped! The boxee software on Windows is what I fell in love with. What is this?
There are some things I'm having trouble with - and I'm returning it if it's not fixed soon!
1. MKV files with subtitles - I can't turn them off! Subtitles option is greyed out for some reason.
2. Subtitle setting in general. I want to always have subtitles off. Give me that option
3. Media identification - I had very few unidentified things on the software boxee on Windows. Now, it doesn't recognize ANY tv show on it's own seemingly, and there are almost 100 movies it won't identify. Avatar. It won't identify Avatar. WTF? Even if I go into manually identify, and pick the right one, it' spins a little blue circle and then just stays in unidentified files. What a piss off.
4. SMB Share disconnection. I. Am Cons. tantly b. eing dis.con.ected from my SMB Shares on various computers. I can THANKFULLY use TVersity as a source...
5. Uglier UI - Yep Uglier. And WAY less functional for my Local media.
Please Boxee. I beg of thee. Fix it. Just Fix it.
Otherwise... "The cost is too DAMN high"